SAN LUIS VALLEY ANTIQUE IRON CLUB SAFETY RULES AND EVENT GUIDELINES
- All club events that are E.D.G.E. & T.A. operated functions will follow the mandatory E.D.G.E. & T.A. updated rules and guidelines.
- All current members should get an updated copy of the rules and guidelines each year before annual events start at our first event.
- One insurance fee will cover each member for participation at events or functions.
- It is recommended that additional insurance be purchased by members for events if they want to be additionally insured as the E.D.G.E. & T.A. only covers liability at any event or function.
- When SLVAIC sponsors a pull event, the current E.D.G.E. & T.A. Safety Rules will be followed along with listed additional Club Safety Rules.
- During any event or function attended by the SLVAIC Membership, all participants will follow these guidelines:
– No theatrical showmanship will be allowed at any event
– No riders will be allowed at events or functions which are designated as tractor pulls
– If movement of the equipment is part of the event (other than a pull), the club will only allow moderate speed
– During any event, no member will be allowed to display any political or religious material for personal or associate
– Profane language or outbursts at events will not be tolerated.
- Any of the above listed rules not adhered to will be reason for suspension from the club by the Safety Committee or the Board of Directors.