SAN LUIS VALLEY ANTIQUE IRON CLUB SAFETY RULES AND EVENT GUIDELINES
All club events that are E.D.G.E. & T.A. operated functions will follow the mandatory E.D.G.E. & T.A. updated rules and guidelines.
All current members should get an updated copy of the rules and guidelines each year before annual events start at our first event.
One insurance fee will cover each member for participation at events or functions.
It is recommended that additional insurance be purchased by members for events if they want to be additionally insured as the E.D.G.E. & T.A. only covers liability at any event or function.
When SLVAIC sponsors a pull event, the current E.D.G.E. & T.A. Safety Rules will be followed along with listed additional Club Safety Rules.
During any event or function attended by the SLVAIC Membership, all participants will follow these guidelines:
– No theatrical showmanship will be allowed at any event
– No riders will be allowed at events or functions which are designated as tractor pulls
– If movement of the equipment is part of the event (other than a pull), the club will only allow moderate speed
– During any event, no member will be allowed to display any political or religious material for personal or associate
– Profane language or outbursts at events will not be tolerated.
Any of the above listed rules not adhered to will be reason for suspension from the club by the Safety Committee or the Board of Directors.